Skip to content

Safer India ( POLICE COMPLAINTS) Site by Ms Kiran Bedi. From Ramanamurthy M.V.

March 10, 2014
Site  Administered

Ms Kiran Bedi, IPS.

You can go to this site an log your complaint regarding any crime if the police at your place is not accepting your complaint.  Then this NGO will mail your complaint to the DGP of your area.  You can also use this mail as the legal document in case of filing a case in the court of judgment. 
This is to be noted that this site is directly administered by Ms Kiran Bedi, so all your mails directly go to her. 

From → Articles

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: