Skip to content

Coke Cans From pvvg swamy

February 3, 2014

unnamed (1)
IMPORTANT: SHOULD READ and do not ignore this message without SHARING to the other. On Sunday a family went to picnic with a few drinks tin. Monday, two family members admitted to hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit space. He died on Wednesday, Autopsy results concluded it hit Leptospirosis. The virus is stuck to the tin cans are drunk, without the use of glasses / cups. Test results showed that tin was infected mice that had dried urine containing Leptospira. Highly recommended to rinse the parts evenly on all soda cans before drinking it. Cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered direct to retail stores without cleaning. A study shows that the top of all beverage cans more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.)So, clean it with water before putting mouth in order to avoid all accidents total. SO…BE CAREFUL FRIENDS…. Please SHARE This message to your Loved Ones..!!

Advertisements

From → Articles

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: